These policies apply to every offer, quotation, and agreement between Eutel N.V. and a Client to which the Eutel N.V. has declared these policies to be applicable, insofar as the parties have not deviated from the conditions mentioned in these policies explicitly and in writing.
Service outages or account issues must be reported during to our customer care department during office hours (07:30 to 12:00 and 13:30 to 16:00 from Monday through Friday). Trouble tickets have a maximum of 48 hours to be solved. We strive for sooner but this depends on the technicians' workload.
In the event of outages during the weekend, subscribers can leave a voice note with the issue at hand at 318-2500. The on-call technician will investigate the matter as follows:
• Friday outages reported after 16:00 will be taken care of on Saturday between 12:00 and 17:00.
• Saturday outages reported after 17:00, will be taken care off on Sunday between 10:00 and 17:00.
• Sunday outages reported after 17:00, will be taken care on Monday during regular office hours.
Monthly payments should be paid by the 5th of each month. Eutel’s billing system is set to automatically cut off service if payment is not received by the due date.
• For regular packages a disconnection fee of $ 30.00 will be charged
• For bundle packages a disconnection fee of $ 45.00 will be charged
Disconnected and suspended accounts for more than two (2) months will result in automatic service termination. A new installation fee will be required to get reconnected.
Electronic products and/or devices (E.G. cell phones, TabLETS, Telephone set accessories) purchased at Eutel will be sold with a one (1) week of warrantee. After this period has expired no returned equipment will be accepted regardless of the defect experienced.
RETURN OF THE PRODUCT
1. The electronic product and/or device must be returned to Eutel by the client within the warranty period.
2. The client must return the product will all original accessories and original packaging
3. The original purchase receipt must be presented at the time of return.
ACCEPTANCE OF CLAIM
Eutel reserves the right to refuse any claim where it is determined by Eutel that the defect was the result of negligence and/or other inappropriate use or handling of the product by or on behalf of the client.
PROCESSING OF THE CLAIM
Once the claim has been accepted, Eutel will:
1. As a first option, seek to replace the equipment with an equivalent product if stock permits.
2. Should the equipment be out of stock then Eutel will issue a cash refund.
Electronic products and/or devices that are “on-sale” will be sold “as-is” without warranty. These products, once purchased, may not be returned for any reason.